Stay Healthy…, Stay Natural
SWAN Spring Water is premium bottled water with no chemical treatment. It is bottled from a spring source at about 200m below the foot of ancient volcanoes under the most hygienic conditions using the most modern technology in the bottled water industry. It is 100% Natural Spring water and contains no chemical additives.
It comes in 55cl, 75cl and 150cl PET bottles with screw caps.
- Swan Natural Spring Water is the pioneer brand of bottled water which has been supporting the wellbeing of Nigerian consumers since 1983.
- Swan Natural Spring water is sourced from the natural Spring of Kerang hills, situated in the highlands of Mangu LGA of Plateau
- The water passes through countless intricate cavities absorbing wholesome minerals in its way.
- Swan Natural Spring water does not undergo any form of chemical treatment whatsoever
- After filtration the water passes through ultra violet light to destroy all the nuclei of microorganisms if present.
- It has several mineral such as Magnesium, Sodium, Calcium, Bicarbonate, Potassium and other essential minerals in their natural form and in the right balance suitable for human consumption
- At a slightly alkaline pH of 7.3, Swan water helps to maintain the body system in the best state that supports wellness
- It is a crystal clear, tasteless, odourless and perfectly pure
Owing to its natural source, Swan water provides the consumers with the peace of mind they require to be their best and be in control. The brands positive image results from consistently providing the consumers with safe and pure drinking water that refreshes and supports their quest for total wellness.
Over the years Swan has been true to her promise of remaining natural as it does not undergo any form of chemical interference, resulting in the retaining of the natural minerals present in the water which are very essential for proper functioning of the body organs and cells.
|NATURAL SPRING WATER||ORDINARY TABLE WATER|
|Spring water is sourced from matural springs where layers of underground rocks act as natural filters as the water flows upwards keeping it clean and fresh||Table water is sourced from underground pipes which are usually prone to damage and make the water unclean; as a result table water has to be chemically treated to make it safe for consumption|
|Spring Water does not need to be subjected to potentially harmful chemical treatments||Table Water needs to be purified with chemicals like chlorine and sometimes fluoride; overtime this may cause a dangerous buildup of chemicals in your body|
|Spring Water is rich in minerals and usually has a neutral or slightly alkaline pH which helps neutralize acidity in your body||Table Water lacks some essential minerals important for your body due to chemical treatments|
|Spring Water is natural and tastes refreshing resulting in the tendency to drink a higher volume of water which is critical for health bodily function||Table water tends to be a bit “heavy” due to chemical additives which make it tedious to drink.|
- Healthy body Weight
- Proper Hydration
- Increased Circulation
- Healthy, Glowing Skin
- Decreased Joint and Muscle Inflammation
- Natural Body Detoxification
- Aids Digestion
- Easy Absorption Of Food Nutrients
- Regulation Of Body Temperature
- Relief From Headaches
- Cardiac Health
- Proper Kidney Function